- BREADBOARD FRIENDLY
- RASPBERRY PI
Bare PCB for Prototyping on Raspberry Pi
Move your breadboard project to this prototyping board, which perfectly fits onto Raspberry Pi 2 Pi 3 A+ and B+. This prototyping board can also be used on Pi Zero as over-size header board. With little soldering work, you can pack your project nicely on a Raspberry Pi and make it look professional!
The high quality HASL PCB finishing is easier for hand soldering than gold plated or immersion gold PCB finishing. A 40-pin GPIO female header is included for stacking on a Raspberry Pi board.
• 348 holes of prototyping area
• Full breakout of the 40-pin Pi Header
• Holes are connected in row and column groups
• Silkscreen marking for 40-pin Pi Header reference
• High quality HASL PCB finishing
• D0.9mm drill holes and D1.9mm pad size
* Raspberry Pi boards shown in the photos are for illustrative purpose only and is not included in this offer. The GPIO header comes as a kit and requires soldering, unless the soldered option is chosen.
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed