- BREADBOARD FRIENDLY
- RASPBERRY PI
- GT-tronics P/N CC264BPA-UDOG, featuring Texas Instrument TI CC2640R2F SimpleLink Wireless SoC
- Complete Bluetooth 5 Low Energy BLE including built-in antenna
- Enumerated as generic HID device. No driver required for Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Mac OSX, Linux
- Compatible with TI SmartRF06, CC2650DK, and Debugger DevPack, Backward compatible with BLE 4.0 / 4.1 / 4.2
- Package Content : 1 x CC2640 Bluetooth Low Energy BLE 5.0 USB HID Dongle
The CC26xBPA Bluetooth Low Energy BLE USB HID Dongle integrates all Bluetooth Smart features, as well as ZigBee/6LoWPAN (CC265BPA-UDOG only). The USB HID dongle enumerates itself as a generic HID device without driver installation on most operating systems, delivering seamless experience and enabling users to get started in the quickest time. Communications between the host and the BLE can be done using native HID API or CP2110 libraries. No cumbersome COM port selection, or virtual COM port contention and lock up.
The USB HID dongle is per-flashed with DataExchanger AT firmware, but it fully re-programmable via USB or DevPack connector. It is perfect for Bluetooth BLE development, production test, as well as consumer applications. Accompanied with other DataExchanger devices and apps, you can quickly prototype new Bluetooth Low Energy, IoT and iBeacon applications. You can also use the TI CC26xx toolchain to develop your firmware and flash it into the USB HID dongle.
NOTE: This USB HID dongle will not enumerate as USB HID keyboard or mouse.
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed