- BREADBOARD FRIENDLY
- RASPBERRY PI
This is a very simple breadboard power supply board that takes power from a DC wall wart or an USB port (requires a micro USB cable) and provides dual output voltages (5.0V and 3.3V). The output voltage for each breadboard rail can be selected through a 2-pin shunt jumper. A 9V battery clip with 2.1mm DC barrel connector is also provided with the module. Here are the detail features of this power supply module.
- Operates at 7 to 12V DC input
- PTC resetable fuse for USB port overcurrent protection
- Fixed output voltages of 3.3V (max 100mA) and 5.0V (max 500mA). Maximum combined current is 500mA.
- Standard 2.1mm x 5.5mm DC barrel jack for connecting a DC wall wart
- Mircro USB port for power input from a PC's USB port
- Useful for powering low current (upto 500mA) prototyping circuits
- Power-on indicator LED
- Fully assembled and tested
Customers Who Viewed This Product Also Viewed